Monday, February 24, 2020

Making tea tin birds with my daughter


My daughter was out here from California visiting for the past 10 days and of course we were in my studio for a couple of days during that time.  She wanted to learn how to make a tea tin bird of her own.  It is one of those processes that takes time since the project has to dry in between layers of gesso, paint and StazOn Studio Glaze.






Purple Reign.

I'm sharing this one today and I will try to share Holly's finished results later in the week.  We had a lot of fun, as always!

Thanks for stopping by ~ hugs ~ Renee

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Renee!!!!
    I really love this.
    Have a nice time with your daughter, I have myself some beautiful days with my 3 daughters at the moment (it's school holidays time).
    Hugs,
    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Purple Reign Bird is a delight! Love her hat.

    ReplyDelete