Monday, January 2, 2012

Code RRR39 "Sparkle and Ribbon" Challenge

I stumbled upon a site called "Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings" today and was instantly smitten!  I thought it would be fun to take their challenge to create something using the theme of Sparkle and Ribbon.  The project must have some ribbon/lace or trim somewhere on it.  So since I have tons of Altoid tins in my scrap room to recycle I thought this would be a practical and yet cute entry.  I painted the tin with pink acrylic paint then after it dried I applied Ranger's Distress crackle paint, clear rock candy, to the top of the tin.  After this dried I used All My Memories Twill Ribbon and Tim Holtz's idea-ology TRIMMINGS that had a little Glimmer Mist spritzed on them.  To finish I placed a golden pearl made by Queen and Co. in the center of three of the flowers.  Voila!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh RRR is very addicting! :0 Love your altered tin too, I played with some of TH Rock Candy tonight myself! Love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete