Thursday, August 29, 2013

Authentique has Thrilling Paper!


I've been having a great time creating cards with Authentique's new paper collection called "Thrilling".  Here is another card I made with combining several of their papers.


This was made with "Mystic" paper as the background.  A little bit of "Superstition" paper with some Goosebumps applied on the tiny pumpkins for shimmer, and a sliver of "Moonlit" for the patterned piece.  The circle and phrase along with the words came from the sheet called "Thrilling" Elements.  I added a few pearls to the half circle design, alternating the colors.  The little girl with the spider is a stamp made by Stampotique.  I stamped her dress twice with StazOn ink in Jet Black and mounted the second one on glue dots to pop it up a bit.  The entire panel is matted on a Kraft colored blank card.

I hope you'll check out this versatile, colorful collection of paper.  The quality of the paper is wonderful, just as you would expect from Authentique.  Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate your visit.  Have a great day!  ~ Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment