Tuesday, October 22, 2013
AIRs Themed Project using Paper Smooches Stamps
I always like to have a good supply of all occasion cards on hand. You never know when you might need a nice blank card. This card is one that fits the bill. It is colorful, simple and can be reproduced quickly. You might even consider making multiples out of scrap papers and giving them as hostess gifts to friends.
For this project I'll be using products by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko and one of their partners, Paper Smooches Stamps. This is a photo of the finished card. I've also made a list of the supplies and the directions in case you wanted to make some quick cards for your own inventory. Enjoy.
From IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®
· IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Kaleidacolor™Raised Rainbow Dye Inkpad in Autumn Leaves color
· IMAGINE Crafts®Embossing Powder™Clear color
· IMAGINE Crafts®Fireworks™Craft Spray in Bamboo Leaves color
· IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®Memento Luxe™Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Pistachio color
· IMAGINE Crafts® InkBlushers™
"Potpourri" Paper Smooches Stamps, Tin Can Mail phrase stamp
Cream cardstock folded to make a 5” by 6” card, one K & Co self adhesive dragonfly, one piece of green patterned cardstock measuring 4 ½” by 5 ½”, one piece of white card stock measuring 4” by 5”, cut a piece of the cream card stock to measure 1” by 4”, adhesive, heat gun, craft mat
1. Cut a piece of cream cardstock to measure 10” by 12” and fold it in half to make the blank card.
2. Cut a piece of green patterned paper to measure 4 ½” by 5 ½”, set aside.
4. Spray Bamboo Leaves Fireworks™ spray on the craft mat and dip an InkBlushers™ sponge into it; use the sponge to edge the cream colored card, the cream panel with sentiment and the white card stock. Set aside to dry.
5. Using the geometric patterned stamp from Paper Smooches and the Kaleidacolor™ ink pad, make two impressions with the stamp. Apply clear embossing powder and melt with a heat gun.
6. Assemble the card by first gluing the green patterned paper onto the prepared cream colored card. Glue the white stamped panel on top of that.
7. Stamp the sentiment on the 1” by 3” cream colored panel using the Memento Luxe™ Pistachio ink. Glue this on to the white panel.
8. Attach a self adhesive dragonfly to the left side of the card and there you have it!
Our weather right now is so lovely! This year is a perfect one for leaf peepers, the leaves are so many different colors and really stunning. We're just taking it one day at a time. I hope all is well with you. Take care, talk to you soon ~ Renee
Posted by Renee at 12:30 AM