Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Technique using Amplify! to create an aged metal look

Today on the AIRs blog at IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko I will be sharing a technique used to make the product Amplify! and ink look like aged metal.  I used one of Seth Apter's fantastic stencils and IC/T products to create this master board.  I share on their blog some of the projects you can create with this master board that are really fun!  Check it out by clicking HERE.



Did you leave a comment on yesterday's post for the give-away next week?  I hope you do.  ~ hugs ~Renee

7 comments:

  1. Such exciting textures and colours.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful effect Renee. Makes my stencil look so good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, I was just over having a closer look and the amplify is sooo cool! I had seen it used once or twice before but not in this way- Amplify is now on my shopping list- thanks? heehee
    Really cool masterboard- and I love your choice of colors!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know you could use the Amplify this way...LOVE it! Looks like grout! Cool Seth stencil too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, I have not discovered this product. The texture is amazing!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete