Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Zentangle A Pug Dog




I've been on a Zentangle kick for the past two weeks.  I recently purchased a coloring book by Ben Kwok,
called TangleEasy Lovable Pets, he has produced pages that can be used as templates for Zentangle designs, coloring, etc.  I chose to transfer a sketch of one of his pug dog images onto some gessoed watercolor paper and then tangle it.


I sectioned off different areas to incorporate different tangles.  Then I just mindlessly tangled on.


It doesn't take as long as it looks like it would.  I just did small portions every day.


Next thing you know...he's completed!


I think he's adorable.  I hope you get a chance to try Zentangle, there are tons of tutorials online.  I found Ben Kwok's book at Michael's, it is called Lovable Pets, Tangle Easy.

I hope you're staying cool.  I think this is going to be a long, hot summer.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  ~Hugs ~ Renee

4 comments:

  1. He's definitely the most beautifully tangled pug in the neighborhood! You're a master as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW and WOW again! Gorgeously done...and love the pops of color! So wonderful talented you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Zentangled dog. I have no patience for Zentangle and admire people who do !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Remee! Loved watching the progress on social media.

    ReplyDelete