Friday, December 22, 2017

Make your own Tea Journal using small canvases


I love tea, tea parties, tea shops, formal teas, homey teas...you get the picture.  My daughter and I have had tea in different shops and hotels all over the world during her life, we started when she was around 4 or 5 years old.  My personal favorite was about a decade ago at the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong, it was so beautiful!

This tiny book is made from two small canvases stamped and colored using Imagine products; the canvases serve as the front and back covers.  The inside has an accordion style section that can be used as the journaling pages.  It is fun to glue empty packets of my favorite teas inside or tea packets from tea with friends that I want to remember.  You can check out the details on the Imagine blog to get ideas to make your own tea journal.  If you have any suggestions or questions please leave me a message here.

Thanks for stopping by ~ hugs ~ Renee

P.S.  The "tea/glove" book used as a prop in the background was gifted to me by my friend Ella Wilson, it appeared in one of Stampington's publications and she was kind enough to send it to me.  I really cherish that lovely journal!  Ella is such an amazing artist.

3 comments:

  1. I adore tea and your creative ventures~
    Thank you, Renee for including me in your ingenuitea post~ I love that you and your daughter, Holly did this-how fun n' fabulous! I just bought Bake magazine-The British issue. I was thinking of you, when I was glancing at it! It mentions baking with tea~

    Thank you for being YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, I love it and also love tea. Gorgeous artwork and wonderful idea to have it be accordion style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee,
    your tea journal is fabulously clever!! I popped over to have a closer look and what a brilliant idea! I love it cover to cover!
    Merry Christmas my dear friend! May the new year be good to us all!
    sending lots of love & hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete