Monday, April 16, 2018

StencilGirl Face stencil by Andrea Matus DeMeng looking like Frida

I'm doing a series of faces using the same stencil by Andrea Matus DeMeng provided to me by StencilGirl Products.  This is to demonstrate how with just one stencil many different looks can be achieved.  The one I'm sharing today is my take on the artist Frida.


As mentioned before, after designing my master board type face design I just made a few changes on the photocopied face and added a collage of deli paper flowers and a few paper flowers made by Prima.  Her eyes are actually Jane Davenport's washi tape eyes.

I hope you'll play with this idea and just have fun with it.

Hugs ~ Renee

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative with all the faces you create. The splash of colorful flowers looks great with black and white zentangle background. I am always amazed with the colors you use on faces and it always looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... I just don't get those eyebrows, but boy did she rock them and get even more famous for it. Love how you made this your own... From the brows to the flowers, so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee, thank you so much for your kind comment on my Craft Stamper challenge entry.
    It was a lovely unexpected surprise so I had to come and visit.
    Really love your beautiful face art and now have to follow to hopefully see more.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete