Monday, September 3, 2018

Tangled Pit Bull

I've been working on a ZIA project lately of a Pit Bull dog.  I know most people are afraid of this breed of dogs but I do know one that is very sweet, this picture is of her.  If you look very carefully this rescue dog's name is tangled into her right shoulder.



This is my process after outlining my subject, then dividing the animal into sections to be tangled.




It's not a difficult technique even though it looks that way.  It is divided out into small areas that take about 10 minutes or so to tangle.  The tangles can be repeated.  Practicing Zentangle is a great way to warm up artistically each day and the end results can be quite amazing.  Here's my VIDA link if you're interested in seeing my Pit Bull design on a couple of accessories:  http://bit.ly/2BngetO, just type in my name to see my collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you're having a wonderful day.  Hugs ~ Renee

2 comments:

  1. i see you say this is not difficult, but even though I try, Mine never even comes close to looking as gorgeous as yours! As a matter of fact, mine doesn't even look like anything remotely close to a Zen doodle! heehee

    You truly do beautiful work Renee, and I continue to be in awe!
    big hugs my friend!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing at this! LOVE everything, and all the tangles are perfectly combined!

    ReplyDelete