Thursday, May 28, 2020

Tea Bag Art~ Entry for the stay at home and craft challenge

I recently received an email from favecrafts.com putting out the challenge to create projects with recycled things around the house.  I think a tea bag creation qualifies along with a few old packets of embroidery threads.  Here is my submission.






You can check this out using this link:  https://www.favecrafts.com/MixedMedia/Tea-Bag-Art-73234

You may want to enter something yourself, you still have time to do so.  Thanks for stopping by!  
Hugs, Renee

5 comments:

  1. This so reminds me of my family shenanigans and made me pause and laugh. Love your tea bag art, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kay, I hope this finds you both well!

      Delete
  2. This is a fun recycled mixed media project. The tea bag has great texture on the edges. Your embroidery details are terrific

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such an awesome seamstress, thank you for the compliment. Hugs

      Delete
  3. You rock at this tea bag stuff...never would I have even thought to do anything like this. Just gorgeous work. Hope you and yours are safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete