Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bird Tag

Well, Holly is back in California already.  What a quick visit!  We had so much fun yesterday visiting local antique stores, we found all sorts of treasures.  She always looks for vintage jewelry and I look for things that I can incorporate in my projects.  She found a ring and I found some beautiful glass drawer pulls!  Everyone was happy.
So today I made a little bird tag.  I used Tim Holtz's #8 size Kraft tags.  I  stamped the tag with a bird phrase that I picked up last year from StampLand.  The bird is a sticker from K and Company.  I filled a little bag with punched out eggs of different colors and sizes.  After sealing the bag I attached a peach colored velvet ribbon from Alpha Stamps and tied a matching piece of ribbon on the top.  The edges were distressed with Ranger's Frayed Burlap and I stamped some of DeNami's polka dots randomly all around.
Well, at least I got to spoil my daughter for a few days.  It always goes too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment