Friday, March 23, 2012

I am EXHAUSTED but I had the time of my life!

Well, I'm still tired.  I don't know how Dyan has so much energy, she had to teach this weekend in Framingham, MA at the Collins Group Show.  That is probably why she is Ranger's International Senior Educator.  If you have a chance to check out her signature line of inks, etc. they are called "Dylusions".  Her spray inks are very bright and amazingly clear.  I photographed one of my projects that I have completed.  It is Canvas Art using her spray inks and also her stamps.  My friend Diane from Concord, MA was also there and took a photo of me with Dyan.  I look like a stalker who has had the restraining order lifted for the day.  Keep in mind I'm tired.  My husband laughed when he saw it since I am normally very reserved!  I also met my blogger friend Marjie who just happened to be here from New York.  I spent all of Wednesday evening with my back to her.  We figured it out on Thursday morning so we were able to finally meet and have lunch together!  It was great.  Here's a few photos for you to enjoy!
There is my friend Marjie in the far right hand corner!

My color choices were pink and orange.  I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pics, Renee, and I am laughing out loud about the stalker comment. You are so talented, creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you look like a stalker at all! The class sure was a lot of fun and it was great to see you. I hope we can get together again soon. I am emailing you the full size photos of you and Dyan.

    ReplyDelete