Thursday, March 8, 2012

Inspiration Journal Monthly Challenge--Go Green

I thought I would enter another tag for the Go Green-Color Challenge.  This tag is Steampunk style.  I used mostly Tim Holtz products.  Size 8 manila tag.   The gears are die cuts from Alterations Steampunk and also Gadget Gears.  I cut all of the gears out of cork and then distressed them with a little of Ranger's Walnut Stain ink.  I colored the tag with Ranger's Crushed Olive and Evergreen Bough inks.  Then I used the Crackle stamp from IndigoBlu inked up with more Evergreen Bough and stamped all over the tag.  The three men stamped at the bottom are from the Tim Holtz Collection called Visual Artistry and I used StazOn Timber Brown ink for them and the phrase, also from the same collection.  The butterfly is cut from Graphic 45s Steampunk paper and highlighted with some Ranger Distress Stickles, Rock Candy.  To complete it a green and greenish blue ribbon tied at the top.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous combination in all of it. At first glance the ribbon looks like tulips...lol! I love this Spring PUNK!!! Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color combo and that gorgeous crackle. Hoe you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have the gears coming off the side - very cool!

    ReplyDelete