Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tags--Simon Says

I have gone completely BONKERS over Dyan Reaveley's stamps and inks.  I can't stay away from "Ink About It", my local art store.  I went there three days in a row.  Every time there is one more thing that I need.....  I just completed a bunch of book markers/tags all done with Dyan's stamps and inks.  The stamps are "Quintessential Quotes and Dependable Dotty".  The inks are all that I have collected so far:  Cut Grass, Squeezed Orange, London Blue, and Bubblegum Pink.  I sprayed and stamped on watercolor paper.  There are some parts stamped on book pages, those are left overs from my class with her last week.  I feel very refreshed using these colors.  This is strange since it is not my "normal" palette.  I am a beige girl after all.  Hmmm.....must be love.

3 comments:

  1. Lol they are a bit of an addiction aren't they? Beautiful work love your colour choices too.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images from Dyan! Love that golden crown. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're like potato chips, those sprays. I love your bookmarks and I applaud you on doing your part for the economy. What a good soldier you are, returning to the stamp store three days in a row!

    ReplyDelete