Friday, March 16, 2012

Ten minutes and lots of scraps

I just received some new stamps today!  WooHoo!!!  I ordered some Artistic Outpost and Stampotique stamps and finally received them.  Of course I had to try them all out.  I put this card together with the little boy image from Artistic Outpost stamps called "Diesel Punk" and lots of scraps of Graphic 45 paper.
The hearts are precut grunge board (Tim Holtz) that had been painted red and rubbed with black ink.  There is a small sliver of mica over the boy's face.  Quick and so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the pop of red and added mica! Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have made a beautiful card out of scraps of paper, and that splash of red is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun use of the deisel Punk! Love the shard of mica! Glad you joined us at Artistic outpost!

    ReplyDelete