Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Think "yellow" even though it is white outside

Today my creative juices were really flowing.  I think I drew my inspiration from the fact that when I looked at the Stampington website I saw one of my cards from the "Blue" challenge in the advertisement.  Woo Hoo!  That made me so happy I decided to submit more cards for the "Yellow" challenge, which I really wasn't too excited about.  So when I got up this morning I immediately started thinking yellow.  I came up with 3 cards that I like quite a bit.  As soon as I figure out how to post photos of the cards I will.  Joe is home now so that should help with the photo posting.  Nothing like having your own IT guy! 

It is freezing cold out so I made a large pot of chicken soup.  I'm going to put leftover Risotto and veggies in it.  I need to write my food column for the Bolton Common this week.  I believe scones would be a good choice....with homemade Devonshire cream.  Mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment