Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tangerine Challenge

There is a color challenge posted in The Stampers' Sampler called Tangerine Dream.  Once a year a color challenge goes out and the submissions are pretty amazing.  I love to participate in this one since it gets me out of my color preference, anything neutral, and makes me use colors that I usually stay far away from, anything orange.  The Absolute Deadline for this is February 15, 2013 so you have plenty of time to try your hand at this one.  I used scraps from my March Art Journal Calendar page so this card came together in about 10 minutes. 
The supplies I used are:  Clip art from DeviantScrap.com, Alterations rosette die, orange and white Bakers twine, white Pearl Pen, a cheap music stamp from Michaels dipped in Brushed Pewter Distress Stain, phrase from Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Staz-On black ink.  The card measures 5" x 7".

I hope you're all feeling fine, I feel like I've got a touch of something so I'm going back to bed.  I've got several deadlines to meet over the next 10 days so I am taking a little break from my blog until after the first of the new year.  So until then, take care.  Talk to you soon. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better...no fun at Christmas! Love your tangerine...so warm and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You are one of my nicest thoughts"~

    I'm sending you warm thoughts and hope you get well and make sweet memories!
    (((hugs))) Take Care~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tangerine dreams ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright card, Renee! Hope you're feeling much better and that your holidays were bright. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete