Monday, July 22, 2013

AIRs Project/Artists Choice

My third project for IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Artists in Residence this month is my Choice!  I’ve been working with IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Brilliance™ Pigment Inks this month and have really come to love them!  So this card is made from scraps of my own paper made with their inks and some stencils.  First I made the paper using a Julie Fei-Fan Balzer stencil that has some stars on it.  I love the blue of IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Brilliance™ Pigment ink in the Pearlescent Sky Blue color.  It has a beautiful sheen to it.  I used that and a sponge from my little bag of IMAGINE Crafts® InkBlushers™ to lay down the blue color on some water color paper.
 

I heat set the blue ink and then took a Balzer stencil that looks like lace and sprayed IMAGINE Crafts®Fireworks!™ Craft Spray in the Tangelo color very liberally on to the paper.  I allowed this to dry and then I cut off pieces of the paper to make ATCs and cards.  This is my favorite card that I’d like to share.
   

The sentiment is by Northwoods Rubber Stamps and the tiny flowers are from StampCow.  I added some of the newest G45 paper and a few rhinestones to finish it off.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today; I always appreciate your visits.  I hope you had a terrific weekend.  Talk to you soon~ Renée

1 comment: