I started out by cutting my own tag out of 140 lb water color paper. (I ran out of tags.) I applied three colors of Distress Ink to the tag with an applicator. I used Shabby Shutters, Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord.
Next I used a cosmetic sponge and the applicator to remove color by dipping them in water and then lifting off some of the ink.
Once I was satisfied with the effect I started stamping Dina Wakley's new stamps, little wonky birds and some phrases. I used StazOn permanent ink to do this. I cut the top corners at an angle and punched a hole in the center to make it look like a tag.
At this point I was disappointed in the way it looked so I decided I had nothing to lose. I stamped Dyan Reaveley's leaves in black ink around the birds. Then I decided to bring out my new Dina Wakley Acrylic paints and just play. I stamped the leaves and painted them green. Then I mixed other colors with a new product I bought this weekend called Whipped Spackle by Faber Castell, it is like a whipped gesso. Very light and fun.