Friday, September 11, 2015

So, what is YOUR favorite product to work with?

All artists have their favorite product to use.  Mine is shared on the Imagine Crafts blog today.  It's no secret that I'm in love with several of the IC/T products but I've been using this one a lot lately.  What's yours?  I'd love to hear about it.




Check out their site if you want to see not only what my favorite product is but also the other AIRs have shared their faves and have posted some wonderful projects to show how to use products you might not be familiar with.
I hope this finds you all well, I'm still unpacking here in South Carolina.  The weatherman said today that Fall was in the air......temperatures are dropping into the low 80's next week.  Can you see the big smile on my face?  Hugs ~ Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment