Friday, June 30, 2017

Stencil Girl Stencils and Jane Davenport's Products

I've been playing with my Stencil Girl stencils, in this case Andrea DeMeng's "Eve" face stencil, and Jane Davenport's Mermaid Markers and Paint Over Pens.  Wow, what fun results can be had with this combination of supplies.  Here's my Parisienne Lady.



This was not difficult to do.  I traced the shape of a hat I liked in some publication, the face is Stencil Girl's "Eve" and I used Jane Davenport's Mermaid Markers for the bright colors, spraying them occasionally with water to cause them to run just a little.  The face is colored with Jane's Paint Over Pens, just remember that these are pretty permanent and cannot be watered down.

I hope you have fun with your supplies.  Combine them, mix it up a little, don't let them sit around drying out, use them!  Have fun ~ Renee

1 comment:

  1. Thats a fun idea to start with the tracing of a hat shape! She's beautiful and your piece is impressive!

    ReplyDelete