Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Aladine Projects for Creativation Part 2

Here are a few more projects made for the French company Aladine which were featured in their booth at Creativation and then again a few weeks later in Germany at a trade show.  Just a cute little tag and a card made with their Cassis ink, stamps and embossing powder.




Thanks for stopping by!  I'm in China right now with my daughter, we left Joe here to hold down the fort, but I'll be back soon and hope to share some photos of our adventures there.  Maybe I will find some cool ephemera that I can mix into some projects.  Who knows?  Take care, we'll talk soon, hugs ~ Renee

1 comment:

  1. Those butterflies- oh my!!
    Seriously? You are in China?? Holy cats Renee! I can't wait to hear more! Be safe my friend!
    love and hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete