Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Aladine Products- Projects made for Creativation Part 1

Whenever the craft and hobby shows take place there is always a tornado of activity going on behind the scenes to prepare for it.  The Creativation show in Phoenix, AZ is no exception to this tremendous push for projects to display showcasing each company's products.  I had the privilege this year to create projects for a company called "Aladine".  They mailed me inks and stencils and I to made an effort to make a group of projects with only their product, which is harder than it sounds.  This is what I came up with...tags, cards, gift bags.  They didn't specify how many they wanted so I just made projects for about 2 weeks.  I thought I'd share them with you since the big show here and in Germany are over.


Of course I designed a master board to cut up and use for projects.  Here's one that I couldn't use so it was sent to a magazine hopefully for publication.


Then I did a lot of techniques with water and their inks, stamps, embossing powder and stencils.











This is a series of tags to demonstrate different techniques.


















Next week I'll share a couple more projects created for Aladine.  Thanks for stopping by ~ Renee

2 comments:

  1. Here’s a boatload of fun you had! As well as tons of inspiration for the products for the show. That’s one of my favorite paper dolls. She’s so happy and carefree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh !!! Renee!!
    These pieces are absolutely stunning! I love their butterflies and the colors are beautiful! Not knowing their products, I would say you totally represented them in the best light!
    THAT Bag!!! WOW! You rock girlie! Why don't you have your own company yet?? heehee Looking forward to what comes next.
    and I love that little princess piece!
    Sending hugs and love
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete