Wednesday, January 15, 2020

“It’s Your Time to Soar” tea tin bird

I finished another lady bird tea tin project.  For this one I used a tin that reflected my friend’s love of Earl Grey tea, the bird’s coloring is dictated by the color of the tea tin.   She has a lovely glaze of StazOn Studio Glaze in a few different colors and a whole lot of Finnabair’s Mechanicals.






I generally stamp on the birds with StazOn black ink but only a hint of that peeks out here and there.  The theme is taken from a That's Crafty, Lynne's Affirmations stamp designed by the amazing artist Lynne Moncrieff.  After painting and gluing ephemera all over the bird then I pile on tons of Microbeads and attach some bling.

 She’s flying off to Arizona tomorrow, I hope her new owner loves her as much as I do!  Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate it.  Hugs ~ Renee

3 comments:

  1. I love watching your flock of Diva birds being created. They are unique and delightfully fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just Glorious Renee!! Her colors are right up my alley and her sweet flowered hat is just too cute! You really have such a gift for creating these!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete