Friday, January 17, 2020

The new issue of Somerset Studio has arrived...


Today I received the new edition of Somerset Studio in the mail!  I'm very excited to say that my tea bags earned a spot in this beautiful issue.  The cover artist, Lynne Moncrieff, has shared many of her amazing details along with other artists that I love and follow online:  Vicki Kammerer, Kim Collister, Renee Stien, Linda M. Cain and so many others.  This issue is pretty amazing and inspiring.  One of the themes followed was "In Stitches", many artists showed how they have incorporated stitching to their artwork.  Lots of machine and hand stitching projects to drool over.

It will be on newsstands Feb. 1, 2020.













Thanks for allowing me to share my joy.  I hope you get a chance to check this out soon.  As always, I appreciate you stopping by.  Hugs ~ Renee

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on a spotlight showing in the magazine! Since you’ve mentioned all the stitches added to much of the art, I’ll have to try getting a copy of this issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty simple, I'm sure you are way beyond these!

      Delete
  2. I have my edition and was drooling over your pages! Well done you and Huge Congratulations my friend!! I just love how versatile your art work is and the inspiration you share always fills me so, that I never know where to begin! LOL
    Beautiful Renee, truly beautiful teabags, again congrats to you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Renee! I am so, happy to see your art grace the pages of Somerset Studios...once again~ Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ella, it's been awhile for me. I loved your articles in the Cozy issue!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely loved this magazine!! And your very creative stitched tea bags are a joy to see. What beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love your tea bag article and pieces! Well done and Congratulations! I hope I open one of their magazines soon and see your Tea Birds nesting in there! 🙌 ♥️💖❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From your lips to God's ears! Thanks for all your kind words.

      Delete