Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Map to Your Heart Challenge in the Moxie Fab World-Part Deux

I liked this challenge so much I actually made a second "map" entry.  This one is an ATC executed on wood.  I have wooden blocks that my husband, Joe, cut to the size of an ATC ( 2 1/2" by 3 1/2").  I painted the wood with acrylics, stamped on it, glued things to it, like the map paper, a bird and some flowers.  Then I had Joe attach a knob to the top for me.  I glued little beads on the bottom for feet.  There are several photos here so you can really see everything, hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. WOW! LOVE the wood block ATCS with the maps and that FAB bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Renee! Thanks for linking this up to the Map to Your Heart challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you "mapped" out some time to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete