Friday, August 31, 2012

Dyan's Dylusions Spray Inks

I don't why every time I clean up that guest bathroom it just screams to get messed up again.  Really, today I was up very early with every intention of cleaning house and not making any messes.  I swear I have art ADD.  While reading my emails I noticed one from "Art from the Heart".  I checked it out and noticed  (again) that Dyan has some tutorials that one could watch, if they had the time.  I thought I'd just watch one....then out came the journal and the sprays.
I always think I can copy her projects exactly if I just do it as she does it.  Some how it always takes on a life of its own.


I had to try out my new Teesha Moore stamps and my Reeves water soluble wax pastels.  You might want to give it a try it yourself, here's the link to her videos:  http://shop.afth.co.uk/index.asp
Now my husband has decided he needs to do something fun.  So were off to the beach and nearby lobster shack.  There are some delightful antique/junk stores near this beach.  Hmmmm.....maybe that would be fun?  Anything to make that sweet man happy.  Have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. it looks great! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some unique images...love the jester looking guy...haven't seen him before! Fab color of course, but love your design!!!

    ReplyDelete