Thursday, February 27, 2014

Master Board Class at Ink About It

I taught my last class at Ink About It a few days ago.  I mentioned a few weeks back that they will be closing their doors in another month.  I'm trying not to be too sad about it.  We are all putting on a brave face and trying to focus on the good times that were had there over the past ten years.  With that being said, here are my students and some of the master boards that they created that night.  Every one has different combinations of their favorite colors.  We used the new irRESISTibles by Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts and Dylusions by Dyan Reaveley to make our master boards and then Sizzix dies to cut portions of the boards into flowers for card making.


This is my demo using Dylusions and a new stencil by Seth Apter.















I'm sorry I didn't get every one's photo and their work.  I always mean to do the group shot and forget every time.  Any way, we had a lovely time and all of us got good and inky.  Thanks for stopping by, take care~ Renee

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I hope you can find another place to teach-you have a gift my friend~ How much joy was in that room...wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. End of an era, for sure. Looks like a great class and the end results are beautiful. What a great experience you got form teaching there. So much to carry forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's creations are so different! How FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is lovely Renee, all these samples are really beautiful, and I understand your feelings, I'm sad for you... You must have had very good time with all these ladies, giving them great lessons! Sending you many hugs from France. Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look lovely, nice to meet you teamie! Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popping by to say Hello teamie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great almost perfect cropping my Dear Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like very happy students! After also forgetting that pic too many times, I've started setting an alarm on my phone for 15 mins before class ends, to remind me to take it.

    ReplyDelete