Friday, January 9, 2015

Take It Make It Challenge for January

We have a new Craft Stamper TIMI Challenge today for January 2015.  It is a very easy one this time, anything that includes rubber stamping.  It can't be any more simple than that.  I created a tag for today that can used in place of a card or it can be a book mark.


I started by stamping one of the stamps from Dyan Reaveley's collection called "Doodle Parts" in the foreground.  I made a mask of this on a piece of scratch paper, covered the initial stamped image, then stamped the woman, from Dyan Reaveley's "Strength",  in the background.



Now, I brought out my Memento markers and started coloring in my image and the foreground.



To finish up I added some lines from an Inkadinkado stamp, stamped the word Diva from Stampotiqe and distressed the edge with StazOn Spiced Chai.  The only thing left to do was add a red and white ribbon.


There you have it for today.  I will be giving you more information this month about a Blog Hop that will be starting on January 16th, 2015.  The give-away is AMAZING!  More on that later.  Hugs~ Renee

9 comments:

  1. WOW, this is dynamic and so unusual.
    Renee, hope the start of this new year is being kind to you and you have a lovely weekend.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful Diva Renee .. love your style! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag, Renee! Great zesty colors, and I love the Diva stamp from Stampotique. Things are calming down a bit here, and I am ready to play with the TIMI challenge this month! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is scary cool! LOVE the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm digging her look Renee! She would also make a great Queen of Hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your work, I am very inspired by it.

    Thank you
    Jessica

    be sure to visit my blog too:
    http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an awesome job with your art piece, Great step by step too,

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cool. Such attitude, especially with your bold colors.

    ReplyDelete