Friday, March 6, 2015

Take a Stamp! CS Take It Make It Challenge for March

We have a new challenge this month at the Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge...Stamping!  This is a fun, easy challenge for everyone.  Just include some stamping somewhere on whatever project you choose to do. I made an all occasion card as my project and if you read further there is a short tutorial as to how it was done.

When I am working on projects I usually keep a large sheet of watercolor paper off to the side or under the project.  While working I wipe paint or ink off on the paper, stampoff ink on it, clean off stencils with baby wipes, all onto the paper.  When the paper looks full I switch it out for a new sheet.  Later when I need a background for a card or an ATC I have something to pull from.  Having said that, my ATC is cut from just such a sheet of paper.  After cutting it to measure 3 1/2" by 2 1/2", I stamped a Stampendous heart on the ATC.  I found a self adhesive butterfly in my stash so that went onto the ATC.

Using the same heart stamp, I stamped a piece of Kraft colored card stock with StazOn Jet Black ink.


Then I just assembled all of the components making a panel.  I glued the panel to a white blank card.


You could leave it plain at this point or add some baker's twine to the side like I did.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will enter your creation at the CS Take It Make It Challenge site.  Go for it!  You never know, your work could end up showcased in the Craft Stamper's magazine.
Hugs ~ Renee xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh, pretty card, Renee! I love all the elements and layers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Renee!!! Love your stamping technique here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! Love that you used an old scrap background piece for the focal image and the background pieces are just as artsy! Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love how it pops right off the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Renee! I love those blues and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, I love your ATC--alone, but in combination with your card, it is just plain amazing! Love how the stamping on the Kraft makes the heart whole when you add the ATC. Brilliant, I say!! Thanks for sharing and encouraging us to submit work to the Take It, Make It Challenge this month. I just did! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the corrugate and that heart is perfect here! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee your work is so good!! I love it. Hope to see you back right after your move !!!

    ReplyDelete