Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Holly's Feeling Moody

My daughter, Holly, saw the mood boxes on my blog and she decided she needs one, too.  Holly has and has always had two moods, nice and nicer!  I have never in all her 29 years seen her lose her temper or get angry.  She is known at work as "the good Holly".  I suspect there is another Holly that works there.....enough said.  I made the "good Holly" a mood box from Dina Wakley's Lonely Girl stamp and the Grunge circles stamp.  I made the feet out of chunks of staples that are glued together with Ranger's Glossy Accents and then glued some old Scrabble letters on the bottom with Holly's initials::    HNA.    Now she has her own mood box, just in case one day she wants to change her mood!  :-)


Holly is the nicest person I know.  She is the kind of person I have always wanted to be!  She does look like a "freakin' people person".

2 comments:

  1. Aww, sounds like one sweet young lady!

    Chunks of staples for the feet?!! You Are Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and CRAZY feet... love the way you think!

    ReplyDelete