Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Monochromatic colored card

As I have previously mentioned, I am not a pink person, I am more of a beige on beige kinda girl.  This next card is right up my alley as it is a cafe au lait colored card.  The background paper is by Tim Holtz. The ruled paper is by Authentique, as are the words.  I used an "ek" punch to get that torn notebook look on the left side.  The stamp is by Stampotique done with StazOn Brown Timber ink, the crown is a die by Tim Holtz, and the little golden pearls are by Queen and Co.  I wanted a masculine looking card and I feel I achieved that.  The finished card measures 5" x 7".
I agree with the sentiment:  "happiness is a choice you make".  I think we are all just about as happy as we choose to be.  See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment