Friday, July 17, 2015

Make Your Own Travel Journal

Art Journaling is so fun and such a personal project.  You can use your imagination to make a journal that is something that you love to look at and is filled with the type of paper YOU prefer without caring if anyone else likes it or not.  I made this one for IMAGINE Crafts using my favorite product, what else,  StazOn Studio Glaze.

Featuring a Zettiology stamp by Teesha Moore

Here is the link to the IC/T blog if you'd like to see the step by step directions.  I am also entering this in the July Craft Stamper Challenge called Take a Stamp, here is the link to their blog if you want to participate in that challenge.  I hope you're all having a fabulous summer!  Take care, Renee

6 comments:

  1. This, to me, showcases your style as it is cool, arty, clever use of media and there is a wonderful dash of the whimsical.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page! Love the collage and the little texture. Thank you for joining us at the TIMI CraftStamper challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee,
    I totally love this! The suitcases and the textures- too cool!! And I so agree with Lynne! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you're with us in the TIMI challenge from the Craft Stamper. Gorgeous project!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous journal ..... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Renee! I love the mix of images and all that texture. So good to have you playing along at Craft Stamper :)

    ReplyDelete