Friday, July 17, 2015

Make Your Own Travel Journal

Art Journaling is so fun and such a personal project.  You can use your imagination to make a journal that is something that you love to look at and is filled with the type of paper YOU prefer without caring if anyone else likes it or not.  I made this one for IMAGINE Crafts using my favorite product, what else,  StazOn Studio Glaze.

Featuring a Zettiology stamp by Teesha Moore

Here is the link to the IC/T blog if you'd like to see the step by step directions.  I am also entering this in the July Craft Stamper Challenge called Take a Stamp, here is the link to their blog if you want to participate in that challenge.  I hope you're all having a fabulous summer!  Take care, Renee

5 comments:

  1. This, to me, showcases your style as it is cool, arty, clever use of media and there is a wonderful dash of the whimsical.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page! Love the collage and the little texture. Thank you for joining us at the TIMI CraftStamper challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee,
    I totally love this! The suitcases and the textures- too cool!! And I so agree with Lynne! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal ..... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Renee! I love the mix of images and all that texture. So good to have you playing along at Craft Stamper :)

    ReplyDelete