Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Stampotique Designer Challenge ~ Twinchies! ::SDC 204


Today on the Stampotique Designer Challenge our host, Janet, is challenging us to make some Twinchies!   Janet says : "Create a set of twinchies using your favorite Stampotique stamps."

Twinchies are small works of art that measure 2" by 2".  You can cut your own out of whatever paper you choose.   I just happened to have some wonderful pre-cut 2" matboard squares.  I was gifted these ART SQUARES from inchie arts lic and I must admit the quality of these squares is amazing!




I stamped parts of two different stamps, one on each twinchie.  The head comes from "Skiddy" and the skirt and feet came from Kate Crane's "Sing me a song".  I pulled a small gift bag out of my stash, I'll glue the twinchies to it later.



Time to color in the twinchies using Memento Markers in different colors.



Next I used some puffy, double sided adhesive tape to adhere the twinchies to the gift bag.  Then I filled the bag with the gift and added some turquoise tissue paper to top it off.


I invite you to participate in the Stampotique challenge this week.  Don't forget there are prizes to be won!  Take care, talk to you soon!  Hugs ~ Renee

2 comments:

  1. What fun using the two different body parts. Then adhering them to the small gift bag is more fun. Love your inspiring art gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I might have to get in on this one- it has been ages since i have made twinchies!! xo

    ReplyDelete