Monday, September 3, 2012

Tim Holtz 12 Months of Tags::September

Now that it is September Tim Holtz has published his tag for this month.  I did the best I could with what I had in my stash, I never seem to have all the right components on hand.  I had about half of the supplies so instead of putting the number 5 on mine I put 1/2.  To see what Tim came up with check out this link:
http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-september/.  I was able to take his class a couple of months ago at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA so I was acquainted with the metal sheets.  Unfortunately, I liked it so much I used up my supply and haven't replenished it so I substituted electrician's tape for the metal background.  It was downhill from there.  Anyway, the key of the monthly tags is to have fun playing along.
Make a tag with what you have and join in the fun.

6 comments:

  1. allthough you didn't have all the supplies, the tag looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever to use filmstrip as a ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Fabulous. Like you I used the stamp film strip. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your take on Tim's tag is a good one! I like your typewriter and your design. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a great spin on Tim's tag... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on the improvising! I think your tag is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete