Friday, August 29, 2014

I will be teaching at Absolutely Everything in September

It is official!  I will be teaching my "Powerful Words and Women" Class at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA.  The class is taking place on Saturday, September 27, 2014 from 10 am to 2:30 pm.  You can get the details at the website.  This is a mini accordion ATC book filled with 8 ATCs that students will create from Dina Wakley's "All the Gals" rubber stamps.  It will be a lot of fun, hope you can make it.



Hugs ~ Renee xx




8 comments:

  1. A cool motivational booklet. Inspiring and I love the colors you've chosen and the way you've painted them on the ATCs. I imagine that will be a fun class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great news...congratulations! I will be more than happy if I would be able to join you...who knows, maybe one day... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome news! Congrats to you my friend!!! Love the project too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday-I would love to visit you and take a class! ;D I love how free and vibrant you are with color~
    @>---------

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it will be a fab class, Renee! Wish I lived close enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set of ATC is so gorgeous! Lovely design, great use of the stamps and fantastic colors. The class will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Renee! Looks like a fabulous class. I'm sure everyone who attends will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great "gig" to score, Renee! I love Absolutely Everything--my go-to store for, well, ABSOLUTELY EVERYING! You know I would be there if I hadn't already taken this class with you! But, that said, what I can tell everyone is that it is a fun class, lots of tips, and new ways to use products you already have! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete