Thursday, April 12, 2012

Frilly and Funkie Challenge::#2

F & F has a challenge this week called "I'll Take Your Word for it".  So my word is "Dream".  I used some of Tim's ideas for the background on the tag.  Ranger's Wild Honey ink combined with a little Broken China makes a lovely rusty green color.  The edges are inked with Black Soot and some Vintage Photo.  The lady herself is Dyan Reaveley along with her lovely legs.  The dress is Stampotique.  I stamped some of Dyan's vines down the left side and then did some coloring with Copics on her hair, eyes, lips, the leaves and of course the red soles on her shoes.  A little lace on the bottom and ribbons on the top.  My word "Dream" is from some old stamp line that doesn't even have a name on it.  Honestly it looks like it should be called "Envy" but I didn't have a stamp that said that.  :-)))))
Sorry I've been AWOL, I have been a little under the weather!  Feeling fine now and that's all that matters.

6 comments:

  1. Well well well...red soled shoes...you and I are simpatico...lol! I so want those hose as well! This is one fashionista fab tag! I love your Dyan stuff...you really seem to enjoy this new genre! This is quite a fun tag and oh so striking! Thank you for playing along with us at Frilly & Funkie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a fun tag! Great background colors and the little Diva is a real eye catcher!! Keep feeling better and thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super chic! Love the way you've done her dress and like Anita said... those heels! WOW! So glad to see your fab work again at Frilly & Funkie. Hope you're having a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, your blending of the inks is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag! Lots of detail... thanks for sharing it with us in the Frilly & Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun piece of work. I love the way you have pulled all the elements together to create such a fun cohesive piece of work. Wonderful colors and I too love the red soled shoes!

    So glad you joined in the fun at Frilly and Funkie this fortnight. Hope you will be a regular with us!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete