Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MORE butterflies!

I can't seem to stop making butterfly cards.  This one is made from random scraps, it measures 5"x7".
The products used for this quick card are the Alterations die called "Butterflight".  It is tucked behind a strip of G45 paper from the "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" line.  I punched the bottom of it with my EK punch.  The phrase is a Stampotique stamp using Archival Black ink by Ranger.  I actually made the paper for the butterflies out of watercolor paper sprayed with Dylusion spray inks that were stamped with random stamps.  I make the colored paper first and then use it as a way to clean off my stamps.  It serves as a masterboard to make other projects with, that way I don't waste the ink on the stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Love your custom-made paper and it's so sweet on those b'flies. I also love the notebook punch border... one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete