Friday, April 27, 2012

Stampotique Challenge::ATC

Maria is the challenge hostess this week and she inspired us to create an Artist Trading Card decorated with Stampotique stamps.  An Artist Trading Card measures 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" and can be decorated with just about anything.  My ATC was color blocked first with Ranger Distress Inks using Broken China, Peeled Paint, Tattered Rose, and Frayed Burlap.  Then I stamped the Prom Queen in Archival Black, then I poured Embossing Powder over the whole thing and heat embossed it.  I glued some steampunk elements using Glossy Accents and added a Wish ticket to the top.  I taped some film strip onto the side and then attached the whole thing to a spool.

A little close up of the ATC.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful atc! Love your background. Thank you for joining the Stampotique designe's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC! Thanks for joining us at SDC 53.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, i love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Renee, I love how you put it on a reel. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is this?! Love Prom Queen! Love what you did to her!
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Love what you've done to her, especially the hair. Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, Brilliant ATC, I love the blocks of colour and her geared hair, it fits her expression brilliantly, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So So SO cool! I am in love with her hair. She reminds me of the mean witch on Harry Potter. What an amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous ATC, love the different gears you used on it. Thanks for joining us at SDC this week.

    ReplyDelete