Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring has Sprung

The new Stampotique challenge is "Spring has Sprung" and it certainly has in New England.  A light rain this morning should get all the flowers blooming.  The trees are starting to leaf out rapidly.  Maybe I can plant something this year before the magic date: June 1st.  So anyway, my card is using spring colors, by that I mean Dyan Reaveley's new spray colors:  Cut Grass and Squeezed Orange.  I stamped that cute little huggie monster from Stampotique and added a few other spring like touches.  His arms are full of Prima flowers and the bees are from K&Co.

9 comments:

  1. I love the neon spring look~
    Well Done, it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love how he is holding the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verrrrrrrry cute indeed. He looks a real sweetie holding that bunch of flowers. Thanks for joining in with us over at Stampotique x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love his arms ful of flowers. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one makes me giggle... love the image, and the flowers are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Thanks for the smile on my face, a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe, totally gorgeous :-)

    Thank you so much for joining Stampotique's spring challenge. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little bouquet of flowers that he's holding, so cute! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww... this is really adorable!! I love it! So glad you've shared this with us at Stampotique!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete